- 100% of the Cargo Tray Length Slides Out for Total Access to your Cargo.
- Real plywood deck with a TPO rubber laminated surface for strength and durability.
- 22 Industrial Cam Follower Needle and Ball Bearings provide Dependable Lasting support for the Cargo You Haul in Your CargoGlide.
- Powder Coated Industrial 4 in. high extruded 6061-T6 Thick Aluminum Side Rails with integrated Full Perimeter Tie-Down Tracks
- 4 Infinitely Adjustable Eyebolt Tie-Downs to make securing cargo easy and versatile.
- Includes 8 inch High Side Extensions on the first four feet of the rails at the cab end that helps contain more cargo.
- Comes fully assembled for easy installation by either 2 people or an available National Dealer Installer.
2021 Ford Ranger adds available new STX Special Edition Package that combines unique 18-inch black wheels, 8-inch center touch screen, SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and upgraded interior finishes for a package price of $995 MSRP
- STX Special Edition Package is available for 2021 Ranger XL 4x2 or 4x4 in SuperCab or SuperCrew configuration and can be bundled with other available packages like the FX2 or FX4 Off-Road Package
- ·Ranger customers love to make their truck their own, with more than 75 percent of them leaving dealerships with an appearance package in 2020
DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 23, 2020 – With 75 percent of Ford Ranger customers adding appearance packages to their new trucks, Ford is giving buyers of the entry-level Ranger pickup a new choice with the available STX Special Edition Package, bringing more style and technology to 2021 Ranger XL models.
“Ranger customers are asking for new options to help make their trucks their own and we hear them,” said Chad Callander, Ranger marketing manager. “STX Special Edition hits a really compelling and affordable sweet spot for a lot of Ranger buyers looking for just the right combination of tech and style.”
Ranger STX Special Edition features unique 18-inch black-painted wheels with machined-finished edges, 8-inch center touch screen, SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, SiriusXM™, AppLink, dual-zone climate control, silver-painted interior accents and privacy glass with rear defrost – all for a package price of $995 MSRP.
STX Special Edition is an enhancement to the available STX Appearance Package with a starting MSRP of $28,045 (taxes, title and license fees extra). It is available on high XL trim level SuperCab or SuperCrew configuration and 4x2 or 4x4 driveline and can be bundled with FX2 or FX4 Off-Road Package.
“STX has been a strong seller on the base Ranger, but we’ve heard from some customers who want even more style and more tech in their XL trucks,” said Callander. “STX Special Edition now gives those customers that added style with the added benefits of having a touchscreen with SYNC 3 – at an affordable cost.” Ranger STX Special Edition joins other available packages including STX Appearance Package, Black Package, Chrome Appearance Package, and Sport Appearance Package.
Ranger buyers can also upgrade their adventure vehicles with the recently announced Ranger Tremor Off-Road Package, the most off-road capable, factory-built Ranger ever offered in the U.S.
New Ford Performance Parts Packages offers customers three different levels of off-road performance and styling upgrades purchased from the dealership, giving Ranger owners aftermarket-style accessorizing while keeping their vehicle’s warranty intact.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company is a global company based in Dearborn, Michigan. The company designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of Ford cars, trucks, SUVs, electrified vehicles and Lincoln luxury vehicles, provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company and is pursuing leadership positions in electrification; mobility solutions, including self-driving services; and connected services. Ford employs approximately 188,000 people worldwide. For more information regarding Ford, its products and Ford Motor Credit Company, please visit www.corporate.ford.com.
- STAY CLEAN - It all starts with clean hands - then everything will be clean.
- STAY HEALTHY -
- SAVE TIME - Always ready to use. Lower the hose with your arm, and your hands are clean in just 30 seconds. No more looking for sanitation – its right there, in your van.