A lot went into the new body of the 2015 F-150. Now see all that goes into its redesigned bed and cab, with a fully flat load floor and almost 2 inches more space.
Thanks to the innovations in the 2015 F-150, the cab and box of the pickup truck have been redefined. Here are just some of the ways:
• Class-exclusive** Integrated Tailgate Step with Lift Assist* – now fully integrated inside the tailgate
• Class-exclusive** Remote Tailgate Release* – release and lower the tailgate with the key fob; lock or unlock the tailgate with the key fob or inside door switch
• LED Box Lights* – work at night or under a tonneau cover
• Stowable Loading Ramps* – easily load items such as ATVs, motorcycles and mowers; adjustable ramps can be spaced to suit the item being loaded.
• Deployable Box Side Steps* – now available on all cab configurations including the 4-door SuperCrew® with 5.5-ft. pickup box.
**Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
Explore the all-new 2015 F-150: http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150
Subscribe to Ford Trucks YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/fordtrucks
Visit Ford Trucks online: http://www.ford.com/new-trucks/
Follow Ford Trucks on social:
Ford Social: http://social.ford.com/
The official YouTube channel of Ford trucks. Learn more about our F-150 and Super Duty® trucks, and how we put them to the test to meet our rigorous Built Ford Tough® standards.