Allen Wrench says Harbor is the best at understanding that you need to use the right tool at the right time in the right vehicle. That’s why Harbor is the leader in “industry-first” innovations dedicated to making your job easier and more productive. To explore more, click on the learn more button.
As America’s premier manufacturer of service and platform bodies (and now van interiors), we enjoy a long history of “industry-first” design innovations dedicated to making your job easier and more productive.
Our bodies are loaded with more industry-first innovations than any other company in the industry. Some examples are:
- Stainless Steel Pop-Top Lids that are self-opening with the pull of a single lever (plus, they are impervious to the elements);
- Modern Gas Shock door stays on all vertical doors;
- Use of Teflon Glides on our telescoping Cargo Bed Enclosures (instead of roller bearings that irritatingly seize up) that glide open with the push of a single finger;
- Push-Button Locks with a visible red band on the door lock telling you your door is not secured…if the red band shows, push in the button. Now your tools are secure;
- Bumper step depth is 8 inches minimum and deep enough to give your boot a firm purchase on the bumper without slipping off. This makes for easy access to tools or materials from the bed area or rack. Hard to say why no one thought of this before! By the way, these bumpers are made of formed channel and are the heaviest duty in the industry!
- These are but a few examples of Harbor’s industry-first inventions that many other companies have now adopted.
It’s thanks to our engineering team that Harbor is able to always deliver the best quality products to our customers. They have a combined total experience of over 50 years, which lets them tackle any challenge head on. They even hold patents for some of Harbor’s best innovations. With an arsenal of modern technology, they are always on the cutting edge of the industry.